Phone number 1: +381 11 3951 200
Phone number 2: +381 11 3951 300
Fax: +381 11 3972 840
Address: 450 Vojvode Stepe Street, Belgrade
Dean: Prof. Dr. Slađana Šobajić
Department of Pharmacy at School of Medicine was established October 24, 1939. Faculty of Pharmacy became an independent higher education institution October 19, 1945. For many years teaching took place in the facilities of School of Medicine. In September 1991. Faculty of Pharmacy received its building in 450 Vojvode Stepe Street.
From inception to end of 2007. Faculty of Pharmacy has graduated by 9284 students, 1788 candidades have completed their residency (1176 specialization for medical purposes), 286 master and 239 doctoral dissertations have been defended.
Beside activities in higher education sector, Faculty of Pharmacy engages in educational, scientific, health care, professional and business projects, and library and museum activities. Museum of the History of Pharmacy is registered as the official museum of the city of Belgrade.
At Faculty of Pharmacy exists 17 institutes for: mathematics and physics, general and inorganic chemistry, analytical chemistry, organic chemistry, botany, physical chemistry, microbiology and immunology, physiology, pharmaceutical chemistry and analysis of drugs, pharmacognosy, medical biochemistry, bromatology, toxicology, pharmaceutical technology and cosmetology, pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, social pharmacy and pharmaceutical legislation and shared services operating unit (with divisions for legal and general affairs, material and financial affairs, student affairs and education, library and museum jobs, information technology and technical services).
Scientific and research work of teaching staff goes through basic, applied and development research that is mainly determined by the plans and programs of projects funded by the Ministry of Science, Republic of Serbia, as well as of international scientific cooperation.