Center for Technology Transfer
Phone number:+381 11 3207 496
Address26 Obilićev venac, Belgrade
Director:Dr. Nedeljko Milosavljević
Center for technology transfer was founded by the decision of the University Council on October 26th 2010, with the purpose of identifying, protecting and commercializing the results of scientific, research and expert work and the protection of intellectual property of the University of Belgrade.
The primary goals and tasks of the Center are:
- Improving the possibilities for efficient and effective implementation of scientific and research results achieved at the University, with the goal of developing the economy and the society,
- Encouraging the transfer of knowledge between the University and the economy,
- Support for the placement of new technologies and innovations,
- Linking relevant subjects, establishing a network and collaboration with the aim of intensifying the technology transfer,
- Developing knowledge and skill in the protection and use of patents and other forms of intellectual property in the process of technology transfer,
- Strengthening the awareness about intellectual property and the capacity for technology transfer at the University,
- Providing general information on intellectual property,
- Expertise and support in drafting feasibility studies in the fields of economy and technology, as well as the assessment of the value and total potential in the use of patents,
- Help in establishing new innovation centers, incubators and business and technology parks which are founded by the University and the faculties that are part of the University.