Phone number 1:+381 11 3207 413
Phone number 1:+381 11 3207 488
Address:1 Studentski trg, Belgrade
Centre for Quality Assurance is an organizational unit at the University of Belgrade, created to ensure the system of quality assurance at the University and the faculties that belong to the University. Together with the Quality Assurance Committee, the Centre creates a unique institutional framework for quality assurance in higher education within the University.
The key activities of the Centre are:
- Development of procedures for establishing a unique system of quality assurance and improvement within the University and the faculties that belong to the University
- Creation of legal and other documents and regulations in the field of quality assurance, monitoring domestic and international regulations in order to harmonize the documents and regulations at the University with internationally accepted regulations in the field of higher education
- Advisory support for the bodies of the University and faculties in organizing and implementing self-evaluation and in preparations for accreditation
- Cooperation with relevant domestic and international institutions, bodies and organizations engaged in the field of quality assurance and implementation and monitoring of the Bologna process
- Participation in domestic and international projects in higher education
- Preparation of analyses, reports and other material within the competence of the Centre
- Administrative and technical work in the field of quality control
- Creation and regular update of databases in different areas of quality assurance, in accordance with the Quality Standards prescribed by National Council for Higher Education
- Gathering and statistical analysis of quality assurance data relevant to monitoring, control and development of higher education, as defined by the University documents and regulations
- Ensuring that the activities of the Centre are available to the public
- Other tasks in the field of quality assurance, in accordance with the Law on Higher Education and by-laws, as well as the University documents and regulations.