The PhD study program Intelligent Systems at the University of Belgrade is developed as part of the Tempus project INCOMING (Interdisciplinary Curricula in Computing to Meet Labor Market Needs, project No. 530155-TEMPUS-1-2012-1-EE-TEMPUS-JPCR). The program is designed with the objective of enabling advanced students to, after they have graduated from a master study program in an area of computing, improve their knowledge and master methods and techniques of research activities in different fields of intelligent systems.
Specific objectives of the PhD study program Intelligent Systems include:
• improvement of the scientific and professional research in different fields of intelligent systems at the University of Belgrade, and also in other research organizations in which the future PhDs will work in this field
• achieving scientific excellence and academic skills in the interdisciplinary field of intelligent systems
• development of creative skills in solving problems in the interdisciplinary field of the intelligent systems and skills of critical thinking
• deepening knowledge in different fields of intelligent systems, in accordance with modern ways of development of these systems in the world
• training of students to conduct original research independently and to develop new technologies in different fields of intelligent systems
Graduates from this study program receive the title PhD – intelligent systems.
See the website of the study program for more detailed information.
Head: Dr Vladan Devedžić, Professor
Phone: +381 11 3950 853