- The Council of Multidisciplinary Studies
The Council of Multidisciplinary Studies
The Council of Multidisciplinary Studies comprises representatives of the Council of the Groups of Faculties, Council of Institutes, Program Councils for Studies and a Vice-Rector as President.
The Senate forms the Program Council for each Multidisciplinary Studies Program at the University.
Members of the Council of Multidisciplinary Studies have a three-year term of office.
The Council of Multidisciplinary Studies shall:
- propose multidisciplinary studies program to the Senate;
- form the list of teachers who will implement multidisciplinary studies program in an academic year;
- propose to the Senate the conditions of the open call for enrolling into multidisciplinary studies and the number of students that the University shall accept;
- organize and perform enrollment procedure;
- propose the amount of tuition fees to the Senate;
- appoint the Committee for the evaluation of candidates’ eligibility and the themes of doctoral thesis for the study program of multidisciplinary studies;
- appoint the Committee for the examination and evaluation of doctoral thesis at multidisciplinary studies program;
- appoint the Committee for writing reports about candidates for the election into teaching title at multidisciplinary studies program at the University;
- perform other functions of an expert body related to the implementation of multidisciplinary studies program;
- perform other functions determined by the Statute.